LCA is continually searching for ways to assist parents in the training and educating of their children as part of our Parent Partnership Program, which we call P3. P3 offers tuition assistance to our families who would otherwise not be able to attend due to lack of finances.
- Apply through the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. FACTS charges a $40 non-refundable application fee. Applications must be submitted by March 31 to receive priority evaluation for the first round of awards.
- Submit copies of required documents to FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment such as current IRS Federal Income Tax Returns for applicant and co-applicant to determine household income and expenses.
- After the Grant and Aid Assessment application is completed and evaluated and the student is accepted as a student at LCA, the Tuition Assistance Committee will decide awards based on the family’s need, the applicant pool, and available funds.
- Tuition assistance awards will be distributed the first week of May. Tuition assistance applications after this date will be distributed as remaining funds are available.
Tuition Assistance Policies:
- Completing a tuition assistance application does not guarantee that financial aid will be awarded.
- LCA reserves the right to change or revoke any financial aid awarded based on inaccurate, incomplete, or false information on the application. LCA also reserves the right to change or revoke any financial aid awarded based on the student’s poor deportment or the family’s lack of support for the school.
- Applications may be reviewed by School Choice Scholarships, a separate 501(c)3 non-profit organization that grants scholarships to low-income children. (schoolchoiceky.org)
- Applicants must complete the FACTS Grant and Aid application and submit all required documentation annually if they wish to continue receiving financial aid.
- Tuition assistance awards may be adjusted each year based on the family’s financial situation, the applicant pool, and available funds.
- Families receiving tuition assistance are expected to keep the details of their award confidential. Failing to abide by this agreement could result in the revoking of the financial assistance.
Landmark Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. LCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletics, and other school-controlled programs. However, selection of students is based upon openings in the particular grade levels, and entrance test, and an interview with administration. Family life, academic performance, and general behavior are also considered.